Marksman is a Class in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Marksman excel at dealing damage from range with a Ranged Weapon, but perform poorly in melee combat and when engaged by one or more enemies. They wear Light Armour and have less Vitality than some other Classes, making them a bit of a glass cannon.
Listed below are the following Heroes that specialize in this class:
- Shoot: Ranged attack that deals 100% damage.
- Fleet Footed: Gains 1 movement AP every turn.
- Cover Expert: +10% damage dealt from cover.
- Scout: Discovers Hidden objects and enemies from +1 range. Gains 1 Movement AP each turn.
- Adrenaline: Gains 1 AP when killing an enemy.
- Ready: +20% Overwatch damage.
Marksman Notes & Tips
- Try to pick off enemies that might damage your melee units first, to prevent them from taking damage.
- Use Marksman to take out enemy ranged units to prevent them from firing upon you and your melee units unchecked.
- Don't forget to use Overwatch with Marksman when you have no easy target. It can often kill enemies that move into its range.