|No. of Upgrades||6|
|Court Title||Master of Magic|
Enchanted Tower is a Building in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Enchanted Tower requires 500 Gold and 500 Building Resources for it to be unlocked. Camelot and its buildings can only be accessed in the World Map of Avalon where you choose which Mission to take and view the stats or change equipment for your Heroes. Each building within Camelot requires a certain amount of Gold and Building Resources to unlock them.
This mysterious tower is an isolated, yet important place dedicated to the mystical arts of magic. By tapping into the arcane energies of Avalon you can remove curses from you knights and gain forbidden knowledge from magical items.
Enchanted Tower Information
- Required Gold: 500
- Required Building Resources: 500
- Number of available upgrades: 6
- Requires the Hospice building to be unlocked first in order to rebuild the Enchanted Tower.
- The Enhanted Tower is a shop that sells rare relics of Weapons, Armour, and Trinkets.
- By using the Enchanted Tower, you can sacrifice your relic items that you no longer need to exchange it for Relic Dust.
- Relic Dust is an in-game currency that is used only for buying items at the Enchanted Tower.
- Apart from that, you can unlock certain upgrades like permanently adding more skill points for the Sage and Arcanist classes.
Enchanted Tower Court Title
In King Arthur: Knight's Tale, your Heroes that are listed listed within the Round Table party can be given a Court Title for the Enchanted Tower. By doing so, a certain effect can be activated for using the Enchanted Tower. Take note that the Hero you've chosen to give the Court Title must be in the Round Table party, if you move the Hero to the Idle Party, their current Court Title will be revoked. You can place any hero you want at any given time, but it is best to look at the Trait of the hero and give them the title that best suits them.
- Master of Magic: The price of Relics is reduced by 10%.
Enchanted Tower Upgrades
Listed below are the following upgrades that can be unlocked for the Enchanted Tower:
|Newcomer Vendoers||1000||1000||Increases the number items in the offer after the next restock|
Requires: Newcomer Vendoers
Scroll effects last +1 Round during Encounters.
Requires: Newcomer Vendoers
Offer refreshes more frequently
+1 Skill Point to all current and prospective Arcanist and Sage Heroes.
Using Scrolls cost no AP during the Encounters.
Requires: Old-Faith 3
+10% more Relic Dust gained from the Sacrificed items
Morality Affecting the Enchanted Tower
- Morality Level 3 for Old-Faith Unlocks Ancient Method: +10% more Relic Dust gained from the Sacrificed items
Enchanted Tower Notes & Tips
- This building is featured in Early Access.
- Enchanted Tower King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, Tips, and other Trivia.