Jumps to the target Tile.
Cooldown: 2 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 2
Jump is a Vanguard Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Vanguard
- Skill Type: Movement
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Jump List of Masteries
- Lope: Jump's cooldown is reduced by 1 Turn(s).
- Vault: Jump's AP Cost is reduced by 1.
- Long Jump: Jump's Range is increased by 1 Tile(s).
- Hurdle: The Hero gains 1 Movement AP after using Jump.
How to Unlock Jump
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Jump is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Balin, Sir Tristan
Jump Notes & Tips
- Jump King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!