Jumps to the Target and deals 150% Weapon Damage, then jumps back to the starting position.
Cooldown: 2 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 5
Jumping Attack is a Vanguard Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Jumping Attack Information
- Class: Vanguard
- Skill Type: Ranged, Movement
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Jumping Attack List of Masteries
- Hit and Run
- Long Rush
How to Unlock Jumping Attack
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Jumping Attack is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: __hero__
Jumping Attack Notes & Tips
- Jumping Attack King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!