Ranged Attack that deals 100% Weapon Damage.
Cooldown: 1 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 4
Throwing Dagger is a Vanguard Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Throwing Dagger Information
- Class: Vanguard
- Skill Type: Ranged
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Throwing Dagger List of Masteries
- Balanced Throw: Throwing Dagger's Range is increased by 2 Tiles.
- Lethality: Throwing Dagger deals 15% more Weapon Damage.
- Poisoned Dagger: Throwing Dagger causes Poison for 2 Turn(s).
- Twin Daggers: Throwing Daggers can target an additional Unit. The second Unit suffer 25% less Weapon Damage.
How to Unlock Throwing Dagger
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Throwing Dagger is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Balin
Throwing Dagger Notes & Tips
- Throwing Dagger King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!