Deal 75% damage to an adjacent enemy two times.
AP Cost: N/A
Poisoned Blade is a Vanguard Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Poisoned Blade Information
- Effect: Deal 75% damage to an adjacent enemy two times.
- Class: Vanguard
- Skill Type: Active
- SP Cost: 2
- AP Cost: N/A
- Range: 1
- Cooldown: N/A
- Number of Masteries: Poisoned Blade, Sinister Blow, Finishing Blow, Relentless Strike
Poisoned Blade Masteries
- Poisoned Blade: TBC
- Sinister Blow: TBC
- Finishing Blow: TBC
- Relentless Strike: TBC
Where to find Poisoned Blade
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Poisoned Blade is a skill that can be found under Tier 1 of Poisoned Blade skill tree.
Poisoned Blade Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!