Deals 75% damage to an adjacent enemy.
AP Cost: 3
Strike (Vanguard) is a Vanguard Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Strike (Vanguard) Information
Strike (Vanguard) List of Masteries
- Poisoned Blade: Strike causes Poison for 2 Turn(s).
- Sinister Blow: Strike deals 15% more Weapon Damage.
- Finishing Blow: The Hero gains 1 AP when killing a Unit with Strike.
- Relentless Strikes: Strike deals 20% more damage against Bleeding Units.
How to Unlock Strike (Vanguard)
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Strike (Vanguard) is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Balin, Sir Tristan
Strike (Vanguard) Notes & Tips
- Strike (Vanguard) King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.