Places a Hidden Lightning Trap on an empty Tile. The Trap triggers when a Unit enters its Tile or an Adjacent Tile, dealing 150% Weapon Damage to them.
Can't be placed on Tiles Adjacent with a Unit.
AP Cost: 4
Lightning Trap is a Vanguard Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Lightning Trap Information
- Class: Vanguard
- Skill Type: Trap, Lightning
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
- Unique Skill for Sir Bedievere
Lightning Trap List of Masteries
How to Unlock Lightning Trap
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Lightning Trap is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Bedievere
Lightning Trap Notes & Tips
- Lightning Trap King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale Vanguard Skills|