Deals 80% Weapon damage 2 times and causes Poison for 1 Turn.
Poison: Suffers 10% Damage at the start of their Turn, and deals -20% Damage.
AP Cost: 4
Poison Cut is a Vanguard Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Poison Cut Information
- Class: Vanguard
- Skill Type: Melee
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
- Unique Skill for Sir Tristan
Poison Cut List of Masteries
- Fetid Blade
How to Unlock Poison Cut
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Poison Cut is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Tristan
Poison Cut Notes & Tips
- Poison Cut King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale Vanguard Skills|