+20% Weapon Damage against Units with less than 25% Vitality.
Assassination is a Vanguard Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Assassination List of Masteries
- Remorseless: Assassination's Weapon Damage bonus is increased by 10%.
- Weak Spots: +15% Weapon Damage against units affected by Bleeding or Poison.
- Brutality: Assassination's Vitality threshold is increased by 15%.
- Vigor: The Hero gains 1 AP when killing a Unit on their Turn.
How to Unlock Assassination
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Assassination is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: __hero__
Assassination Notes & Tips
- Assassination King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.