Places a Hidden Bear Trap on an empty Tile. The Trap triggers when an Enemy Unit enters its Tile, dealing 100% Weapon Damage and causing Slow for 1 Turn(s).
Slow: Movement costs 100% more AP.
AP Cost: 2
Bear Trap is a Vanguard Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Bear Trap Information
- Class: Vanguard
- Skill Type: Trap
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
- The Hero can have a maximum number of 5 Active Traps. Can't be placed on Tiles Adjacent with an Enemy.
Bear Trap List of Masteries
- Bleeding Glash: Bear Trap caues Bleeding for 3 Turns.
- Shackles: Bear Trap reduces the triggering Unit's AP by 2.
- Precision: Bear Trap deals 15% more Weapon Damage.
- Handy Trap: Bear Trap's AP Cost is reduced by 1.
How to Unlock Bear Trap
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Bear Trap is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Balin, Sir Tristan
Bear Trap Notes & Tips
- Bear Trap King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.