The Hero becomes Hidden. Hidden Units don't break Line of Sight for other Units, and can't be seen by Enemies.
The Hero also gains +50% Surprise Damage for their next attack. The Surprise bonus is lost if they move more than 2 Tiles after being Revealed, or use a Skill before attacking.
AP Cost: 2
Hide is a Vanguard Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Hide List of Masteries
- Surprise Damage: Surprise Damage is increased by 50%.
- Stalker: The Surprise bonus is retained for +2 Tiles of Movement after being revealed.
- Preparation: The Hero gains 2 Movement AP when starting a Turn Hidden.
- Subtle: Enemies get a -1 Tile Range penalty to spotting the Hero.
How to Unlock Hide
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Hide is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Balin, Sir Tristan
Hide Notes & Tips
- Hide King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.