Deals 75% Weapon Damage in a 2 Tles long 90 degree Cone (3 Tiles in the front row, 5 Tiles in the back row).
Cooldown: 3 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 4
Ice Spikes is a Sage Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Ice Spikes Information
- Class: Sage, Champion
- Skill Type: Ranged, Spell, Area, Ice
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Ice Spikes List of Masteries
- Ice Forge
- Busting Spikes
- Frost Shards
How to Unlock Ice Spikes
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Ice Spikes is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: __hero__
Ice Spikes Notes & Tips
- Ice Spikes King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
how does this work with the +1 range incease from long reach?