The Hero and Allies gain +2 AP for 1 Turn(s).
Cooldown: 4 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 3
Inspire is a Sage Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Sage, Champion
- Skill Type: Spell, Support
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Inspire List of Masteries
- Tranquility: Inspire also reduces the Hero's and Allies' Cooldowns by 1 Turn(s). Inspire's Cooldown is increased by 1 Turn.
- Mobilization: Inspire also grants +1 Movement AP for the Duration.
- Unbind: Removes Chill, Freeze, Slow, and Stun from affected Units.
- Motivate Self: The Cooldown of Inspire is reduced by 1 Turn(s).
How to Unlock Inspire
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Inspire is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Leodegrance
Inspire Notes & Tips
- Inspire King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!