Deals 100% Weapon Damage to an Adjacent Enemy and Freezes them for 1 Turn(s).
Freeze: 100% less AP for the entire Duration.
Cooldown: 3 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 5
Freezing Attack is a Sage Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Freezing Attack Information
- Class: Sage, Defender
- Skill Type: Melee, Ice
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Freezing Attack List of Masteries
- Brittle Armour: Freezing Attack gains 50% Armour Breaking.
- Vulnerability: Causes 20% Vulnerability for the Duration of Freezing Attack.
- Lasting Cold: Chills the target for 2 more Turns after the Freeze effect.
- Chilled to the Bone: Freezing Attack's Cooldown is reduced by 1 Turn(s).
How to Unlock Freezing Attack
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Freezing Attack is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Leodegrance
Freezing Attack Notes & Tips
- Freezing Attack King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!