Deals 100% damage to an adjacent enemy.
AP Cost: 3
Strike (Sage) is a Sage Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Strike (Sage) Information
- Class: Sage
- Skill Type: Melee
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Strike (Sage) List of Masteries
- Chilling Touch: Strike causes Chill for 1 Turn(s).
- Might: +15% Weapon Damage for Strike.
- Splinter: Strike deals 30% more Weapon Damage against Frozen Units.
- Draining Strike: Regain 3 HP when using Strike.
How to Unlock Strike (Sage)
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Strike (Sage) is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Leodegrance
Strike (Sage) Notes & Tips
- Strike (Sage) King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!