3 Ice Plates start orbiting the Hero for 3 Turn(s). For the Duration, each Ice Plate can fully negate one incoming Hit.
Cooldown: 5 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 2
Ice Shield is a Sage Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Ice Shield Information
- Class: Sage, Arcanist, Marksman
- Skill Type: Spell, Self
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Ice Shield List of Masteries
- Rime Breath
- Lasting Ice
- Elemental Ice
- Glacial Aegies
How to Unlock Ice Shield
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Ice Shield is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: __hero__
Ice Shield Notes & Tips
- Ice Shield King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.