Melee Attackers suffer Damage equal to 20% of the Hero's Weapon Damage.
Frost Armour is a Sage Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Frost Armour Information
- Class: Sage
- Skill Type: Passive
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Frost Armour List of Masteries
- Cold Skin: Reduce all incoming Vitality Damage by 25%.
- Hail: +1 Unbreakable Armour against Ranged Attacks.
- Enchanted Armour: Armour of the Hero is increased by 1.
- Hardened: Reduce Armour loss by 25%.
How to Unlock Frost Armour
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Frost Armour is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Leodegrance
Frost Armour Notes & Tips
- Frost Armour King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!