Teleports to the targeted position.
Cooldown: 2 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 2
Teleport is a Sage Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Sage, Arcanist
- Skill Type: Movement, Spell
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Teleport List of Masteries
- Time Shift: Teleport Costs -1 AP.
- Astral Journey: The Hero is healed X HP when casting Teleport. X - 1 by 5 levels, e.g. 2HP on hero's level 10.
- Far Reach: +2 Range for Teleport.
- Shadow Gate: The Hero arrives at the Target Tile Hidden after using Teleport.
How to Unlock Teleport
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Teleport is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: __hero__
Teleport Notes & Tips
- Teleport King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.