+40% Melee Weapon Damage for the Target for 1 Turn(s).
Cooldown: 3 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 2
Bless is a Sage Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Sage
- Skill Type: Spell, Support
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Bless List of Masteries
- Lasting Bless: Bless' Duration is increased by 1 Turn(s).
- Lighten: The Target of Bless gains +1 AP.
- Guidance: Bless also grants+20% Willpower to the Target.
- Mass Blessing: Bless also grants +20% Melee Weapon Damage to every other Ally, including the Hero.
How to Unlock Bless
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Bless is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Leodegrance
Bless Notes & Tips
- Bless King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.