Deals 100% damage to an adjacent enemy.
AP Cost: 3
Strike (Champion) is a Champion Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Strike (Champion) Information
Strike (Champion) List of Masteries
- Open Wounds: Strike causes Bleeding for 1 Turn(s).
- Strong Grip: +15% Weapon Damage for Strike.
- Glory Kill: Every currently running Cooldown is reduced by 1 Turn(s) after killing with Strike.
- Reeling Blow: Strike causes Slow for 1 Turn(s).
How to Unlock Strike (Champion)
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Strike (Champion) is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Kay, Sir Balan, Sir Lanval
Strike (Champion) Notes & Tips
- Strike (Champion) King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.