Deals 100% damage to an adjacent enemy.
AP Cost: 3
Strike is a Champion Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Effect: Deals 100% damage to an adjacent enemy.
- Class: Champion
- Skill Type: Active
- SP Cost: n/a
- AP Cost: 3
- Range: Melee
- Cooldown: n/a
- Number of Masteries: 4
- The damage output of this skill depends on the Weapon that you have equipped, as well as the Skill Modifier that is unlocked.
- Glory Kill: Every currently running Cooldown is reduced by 1 turn(s) after killing with Strike.
- Strong Grip: +10% damage for Strike.
- Reeling Blow: Strike causes Slow for 1 turn(s).
- Open Wounds: Strike causes Bleeding for 1 turn(s).
Where to find Strike
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This is the default skill for a Defender type of Hero.
- Strike is a skill that can be found under Tier 1 of a hero that is a Defender class.
Strike Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia