Deals 170% Weapon Damage to an Adjacent Enemy, but with -20% Armour Breaking, and each point of Armour on the Target reduces the Damage dealt by 1 additional point(s).
Cooldown: 2 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 5
Death Strike is a Champion Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Death Strike Information
- Class: Champion, Defender
- Skill Type: Melee
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Death Strike List of Masteries
- Rending Blow: +15% Weapon Damage for Death Strike.
- Swiftness: Death Strike's AP cost is reduced by 1.
- Fast Recovery: Death Strike's Cooldown is reduced by 1 Turn(s).
- Bloodletting: Death Strike causes Bleeding for 1 Turn(s).
How to Unlock Death Strike
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Death Strike is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Kay
Death Strike Notes & Tips
- Death Strike King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.