Adjacent Units are Blinded for 1 Turn(s).
Blind: 80% chance to miss the Target.
Cooldown: 5 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 3
Radiance is a Champion Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Champion
- Skill Type: Support, Debuff, Spell
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
- Unique Skill of Sir Lancelot
Radiance List of Masteries
- Chilling Radiance
- Innate Radiance
How to Unlock Radiance
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Radiance is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Lancelot
Radiance Notes & Tips
- Radiance King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!