The Hero jumps to the Target, dealing 100% Weapon Damage to them and 75% Weapon Damage to Units Adjacent with them.
Cooldown: 4 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 5
Leap Attack is a Champion Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Leap Attack Information
- Class: Champion
- Skill Type: Movement, Ranged
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
- Unique Skill of the Black Knight.
Leap Attack List of Masteries
- Power Leap: Leap Attack's Range is increased by 1 Tiles.
- Limber Footed: The Cooldown of Leap Attack is reduced by 1 Turn(s).
- Weaken: Leap Attack also Weakens Units hit for 1 Turn(s).
- Aftershock: Leap Attack deals +25% Weapon Damage against Units Adjacent with the initial Target.
How to Unlock Leap Attack
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Leap Attack is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Black Knight
Leap Attack Notes & Tips
- This ability is unique to Black Knight.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!