Sir Balan is a Hero (Character) in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Heroes are the recruitable and playable characters in the game. In King Arthur: Knight's Tale, players can choose from more than 30 Heroes of 6 diverse classes to assemble an efficient team and to combine hundreds of skills and artifacts. Gather your own Knights of the Round Table and send them on knightly quests.
Sir Balan is a knight of the Round Table, the son of Sir Tewelyn. He believes in the code of chivalry and in his duty to protect the innocent.
Sir Balan Information
- Class: Champion
- Morality: Rightful - Old-Faith
- Traits: ???
- Vitality: 26
- Hit Points: 42
- Armour: 5
- Action Points: 7
- Base Damage: 8-11
- Block: 0%
- Physical Resistance: 0%
- Mental Resistance: 0%
- Injury Counter: 2
- Curse Counter: 0
Sir Balan Skills
- Strike: Deals 100% damage to an adjacent enemy,
- Rage: Gain +10% stackable damage for 2 turns after every kill.
- Damage Focus: Gain +10% damage for every unspent AP from the previous turn.
- Power Attack: Deals 160% damage to an adjacent enemy with +30 Armour Break.
- Extra Stun: +20% efficiency for Stun and Slow effects.
- Extra Bleeding: +1 turn(s) duration for Bleeding effects.
- Strength: Deals +10% more damage.
- T2 Skills
- T3 Skills
How to Recruit Sir Balan
- In Early Access, Sir Balan automatically joins the party after the first enemy encounter in Kingstone during the main quest, Among the Ruins.
Sir Balan Biography
Sir Balan is a knight of the Round Table, the son of Sir Tewelyn. He believes in the code of chivalry and in his duty to protect the innocent. Destined to be the polar opposite of his tyrannical brother, Sir Balin, he is fighting a valiant, but losing battle in Avalon against the armies of darkness - and also against his brother. Their quarrels reached a new height during the onset of the new dark era after the Storm, when the two brothers almost resorted to a duel over the fate of their ancestral castle, the stronghold build over a deep chasm connecting two separate regions.
Sir Balan is a believer of the Old Faith, the religion of the ancient tribes and fey folk, while his brother is a Christian zealot, which doesn't help in making their relationship much healthier. Balan eventually left the castle and became a hedge knight wandering the area and battling bandits and marauder knights.
Notes & Tips
- Sir Balan is one of the featured heroes in Early Access.