The Hero gains +10% cumulative Weapon Damage for each Tile of movement until the End of Turn.
Juggernaut is a Champion Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Champion
- Skill Type: Passive
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: n/a
Juggernaut List of Masteries
- This passive skill does not have any Masteries.
How to Unlock Juggernaut
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Juggernaut is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Kay, Sir Balan
Juggernaut Notes & Tips
- Juggernaut King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
does assault movement count?
So you gain additional damage for each tile you moved on that turn or for each movement point unused?