+1 turn duration for Bleeding effects.
AP Cost: n/a
Extra Bleeding is a Champion Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Extra Bleeding Information
- Effect: +1 turn(s) duration for Bleeding effects.
- Class: Champion
- Skill Type: Passive
- SP Cost: 2
- AP Cost: n/a
- Range: n/a
- Cooldown: n/a
- Number of Masteries: n/a
Extra Bleeding Masteries
- There are no masteries for this passive skill.
Where to find Extra Bleeding
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Extra Bleeding is a skill that can be found under Tier 1 of Sir Kay's skill tree.
- Extra Bleeding is a skill that can be found under Tier 1 of Sir Balan's skill tree.
Extra Bleeding Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia