Gain +10% stackable Weapon Damage for 2 Turns after every kill.
Rage is a Champion Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Rage List of Masteries
- Extended Rage: +5% bonus Weapon Damage for Rage.
- Anger Management: Rage's effect lasts for +1 Turn(s).
- Bloodlust: The Hero gains 1 AP for each Kill while Rage's effect is active.
- Blood Rage: The Hero gains 2 HP for each Kill while Rage's effect is active.
How to Unlock Rage
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Rage is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Kay, Sir Balan
Rage Notes & Tips
- Rage King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.