Gain +10% stackable damage for 2 turns after every kill.
AP Cost: n/a
Rage is a Champion Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Effect: Gain +10% stackable damage for 2 turns after every kill.
- Class: Champion
- Skill Type: Passive
- SP Cost: 2
- AP Cost: n/a
- Range: n/a
- Cooldown: n/a
- Number of Masteries: 4
- Extended Rage: +5% bonus damage for Rage ability.
- Blood Rage: Regains 1 HP on kill while the Rage ability's effect is active.
- Bloodlust: Gains 1 AP on kill while the Rage ability's effect is active.
- Anger Management: Rage ability lasts for +1 turn.
Where to find Rage
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Rage is a skill that can be found under Tier 1 of Sir Kay's skill tree.
- Rage is a skill that can be found under Tier 1 of Sir Balan's skill tree.
Rage Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia