Strike causes Bleeding for 2 Turn(s).
SP Cost: 1
Base Skill: Strike (Defender)
Bleeding Strike is one of the Masteries in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Masteries such as Bleeding Strike are buffs and changes applied to the various Skills of a Class or Hero. A mastery is applied permanently to its related skill once it is unlocked, there are various modifiers that can be acquired such as increasing the damage value of the skill, applying certain effects such as Bleed or Poison, gain additional AP (Action Points), and many more. Masteries can be unlocked by using SP (Skill Points).
Bleeding Strike Information
- Base Skill: Strike (Defender)
- Skillpoint (SP) Cost: 1
- Effect: Strike causes Bleeding for 2 turn(s).
Where to find Bleeding Strike
To find the skill and its masteries, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 1 SP (Skill Points) to be unlocked.
- Bleeding Strike is a mastery that can be found under the Strike (Defender) skill.
Bleeding Strike Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!