Enemies affected by any curse have their Armour reduced by 2.
SP Cost: 1
Base Skill: Master of Corrupt
Corrupt Armour is one of the Masteries in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Masteries are buffs and changes applied to the various Skills of a Class or Hero. A mastery is applied permanently to its related skill once it is unlocked, there are various modifiers that can be acquired such as increasing the damage value of the skill, applying certain effects such as Bleed or Poison, gain additional AP (Action Points), and many more. Masteries can be unlocked by using SP (Skill Points).
Corrupt Armour Information
- Base Skill: Master of Corrupt
- Skillpoint (SP) Cost: 1
- Effect: Enemies affected by any curse have their Armour reduced by 2.
Where to find Corrupt Armour
To find the skill and its masteries, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This mastery requires 1 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Corrupt Armour is a modifier that can be found under the Corrupt Armour skill.
Corrupt Armour Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia