Subtle is one of the Masteries in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Masteries are buffs and changes applied to the various Skills of a Class or Hero. A mastery is applied permanently to its related skill once it is unlocked, there are various modifiers that can be acquired such as increasing the damage value of the skill, applying certain effects such as Bleed or Poison, gain additional AP (Action Points), and many more. Masteries can be unlocked by using SP (Skill Points).
- Base Skill: Hide
- Skillpoint (SP) Cost: 1
- Effect: Enemies get a 1 tile range penalty to spotting the Vanguard.
Where to find Subtle
To find the skill and its masteries, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This Mastery requires 1 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- This Mastery only becomes available when the Hero reaches level 10.
- Subtle is a modifier that can be found under the Hide skill.
Subtle Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia