Killing Blow is one of the Masteries in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Masteries such as Killing Blow are buffs and changes applied to the various Skills of a Class or Hero. A mastery is applied permanently to its related skill once it is unlocked, there are various modifiers that can be acquired such as increasing the damage value of the skill, applying certain effects such as Bleed or Poison, gain additional AP (Action Points), and many more. Masteries can be unlocked by using SP (Skill Points).
Killing Blow Information
- Base Skill: Strike (Defender)
- Skillpoint (SP) Cost: 1
- Effect: Gains 1 AP when killing an enemy with Strike.
Where to find Killing Blow
To find the skill and its masteries, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 1 SP (Skill Points) to be unlocked.
- Killing Blow is a mastery that can be found under the Strike (Defender) skill.
Killing Blow Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia