Shield Charge's Range is increased by 2 Tiles.
SP Cost: 1
Base Skill: Shield Charge
Extended Charge is one of the Masteries in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Masteries are buffs and changes applied to the various Skills of a Class or Hero. A mastery is applied permanently to its related skill once it is unlocked, there are various modifiers that can be acquired such as increasing the damage value of the skill, applying certain effects such as Bleed or Poison, gain additional AP (Action Points), and many more. Masteries can be unlocked by using SP (Skill Points).
Extended Charge Information
- Base Skill: Shield Charge
- Skillpoint (SP) Cost: 1
- Effect: Shield Charge's Range is increased by 2 Tiles.
Where to find Extended Charge
To find the skill and its masteries, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 1 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Extended Charge is a modifier that can be found under the Shield Charge Skill.
Extended Charge Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!