Reinforced Armor is one of the Masteries in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Masteries are buffs and changes applied to the various Skills of a Class or Hero. A mastery is applied permanently to its related skill once it is unlocked, there are various modifiers that can be acquired such as increasing the damage value of the skill, applying certain effects such as Bleed or Poison, gain additional AP (Action Points), and many more. Masteries can be unlocked by using SP (Skill Points).
Reinforced Armor Information
- Base Skill: Magical Armour
- Skillpoint (SP) Cost: 1
- Effect: Enchanted Armour grants an extra 4 Armour.
Where to find Reinforced Armor
To find the skill and its masteries, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This mastery requires 1 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Reinforced Armor is a modifier that can be found under the Magical Armour skill.
Reinforced Armor Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia