Sweeping Strike is one of the Masteries in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Masteries such as Sweeping Strike are buffs and changes applied to the various Skills of a Class or Hero. A mastery is applied permanently to its related skill once it is unlocked, there are various modifiers that can be acquired such as increasing the damage value of the skill, applying certain effects such as Bleed or Poison, gain additional AP (Action Points), and many more. Masteries can be unlocked by using SP (Skill Points).
Sweeping Strike Information
- Base Skill: Strike (Defender)
- Skillpoint (SP) Cost: 1
- Effect: Gain 1 AP for the first Strike on each Enemy in every Turn.
Where to find Sweeping Strike
To find the skill and its masteries, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 1 SP (Skill Points) to be unlocked.
- Sweeping Strike is a mastery that can be found under the Strike (Defender) skill.
Sweeping Strike Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia