Momentum is one of the Masteries in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Masteries such as Momentum are buffs and changes applied to the various Skills of a Class or Hero. A mastery is applied permanently to its related skill once it is unlocked, there are various modifiers that can be acquired such as increasing the damage value of the skill, applying certain effects such as Bleed or Poison, gain additional AP (Action Points), and many more. Masteries can be unlocked by using SP (Skill Points).
- Base Skill: Shield Charge
- Skillpoint (SP) Cost: 1
- Effect: If Shield Charge kills a Unit, its Cooldown instantly resets.
Where to find Momentum
To find the skill and its masteries, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 1 SP (Skill Points) to be unlocked.
- Momentum is a mastery that can be found under the Shield Charge skill.
Momentum Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!