Ranged Attack that deals 100% Weapon Damage.
AP Cost: 4
Shoot is a Marksman Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Shoot List of Masteries
- Torture: Shoot's Weapon Damage is increased by 20% against Burning Units.
- Weak Spots: Shoot's Weapon Damage is increased by 20% against Poisoned Units.
- Piercing Arrow: Shoot gains 2 Armour Piercing.
- Elusive: Killing a Unit with Shoot reduces all Cooldowns by 1 Turn(s).
How to Unlock Shoot
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Shoot is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Lady Dindraine, Sir Yvain
Shoot Notes & Tips
- Shoot King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale Marksman Skills|