The Hero receives -X Damage from Ranged Attacks. The amount of Damage Reduction increases by 1 every 4 Levels.
Deflection is a Marksman Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Marksman
- Skill Type: Passive
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: n/a
Deflection List of Masteries
- This passive skill does not have any Masteries.
How to Unlock Deflection
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Deflection is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: __hero__
Deflection Notes & Tips
- Deflection King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!