Ranged Attack that deals 100% Weapon Damage and Poisons the damaged Unit for 2 Turn(s).
Poison: Suffers 10% Damage at the start of their Turn, and deals -20% Damage.
Cooldown: 2 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 4
Poisoned Arrow is a Marksman Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Poisoned Arrow Information
- Class: Marksman
- Skill Type: Ranged
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Poisoned Arrow List of Masteries
- Agony Shot: The Poison effect's Duration is increased by 1 Turn(s).
- Toxic Arrow: +15% Weapon Damage for Poisoned Arrow.
- Sickness: Causes 20% Vulneraility for the Duration of the Poison effect.
- Poison Blast: If the target is killed by Poison Arrow's initial damage, Units within 2 Tiles get Poisoned.
How to Unlock Poisoned Arrow
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Poisoned Arrow is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Lady Dindraine, Sir Yvain
Poisoned Arrow Notes & Tips
- Poisoned Arrow King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.