The Hero gain 1 Movement AP every Turn.
AP Cost: --
Fleet Footed is a Marksman Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Fleet Footed Information
Fleet Footed List of Masteries
- Recon: The Hero gains 2 Movement AP for the first Turn of the Encoutner.
- Evasive: The Hero receives -4 Damage from Ranged Attacks.
- On the Run: The Hero gains +2 AP at the start of their Turn, if 5 or more AP was spent on Movement in their previous Turn/
- First Dodge: The first Range Hit the Hero receives in each Encounter is automatically Dodged.
How to Unlock Fleet Footed
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Fleet Footed is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Lady Dindraine
Fleet Footed Notes & Tips
- Fleet Footed King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale Marksman Skills|