Decreases the AP cost of Skills causing Poison by 1.
Alchemist is a Marksman Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Marksman, Vanguard
- Skill Type: Passive
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Alchemist List of Masteries
- Extra Damage: +10% Weapon Damage for Skills causing Poison.
- Long Duration: The Duration of Poison effects is increased by 1 Turn(s).
- Master Poisoner: +50% Damage Reduction to Poison.
- Corrosion: Units affected by Poison lose 1 Armour at the start of each of their Turns.
How to Unlock Alchemist
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Alchemist is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Lady Dindraine
Alchemist Notes & Tips
- Alchemist King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale Marksman Skills|