Ranged Attack with X Armour Piercing that consumes all remaining AP. Deals 25% Weapon Damage per AP spent. The amount of Armour Piercing increases by 1 every 2 Levels.
Cooldown: 3 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 4+
Aimed Shot is a Marksman Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Aimed Shot Information
Aimed Shot List of Masteries
- Fast Aim: The Hero gains 2 Movement AP when killing a Unit with Aimed Shot.
- Direct Hit: +20% Weapon Damage for Aimed Shot against Unarmoured Units.
- Long Range Shot: Aimed Shot's Range is increased by 2 Tile(s).
- Unblockable Shot: Aimed Shot cannot be Blocked.
How to Unlock Aimed Shot
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Aimed Shot is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Lady Dindraine, Sir Yvain
Aimed Shot Notes & Tips
- Aimed Shot King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale Marksman Skills|