Rain of Arrow
Deals 100% Weapon Damage in 3x3 Area, ignoring Block.
Cooldown: 4 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 7
Rain of Arrow is a Marksman Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Rain of Arrow Information
- Class: Marksman
- Skill Type: Ranged, Area
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
- Unique Skill for Sir Yvain
Rain of Arrow List of Masteries
- Quiver of Plenty: AP cost is reduced by 1.
- Broadheads: Rain of Arrows deals +25% Weapon Damage against Unarmoured Units.
- Heavy Bolts: +15% Weapon Damage for Rain of Arrows.
- Crippling Volley: Units hit by Rain of Arrows have 1 less AP on their next Turn.
How to Unlock Rain of Arrow
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Rain of Arrow is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Yvain
Rain of Arrow Notes & Tips
- Rain of Arrow King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale Marksman Skills|