Sir Yvain is a Hero (Character) in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Heroes are the recruitable and playable characters in the game. In King Arthur: Knight's Tale, players can choose from more than 30 Heroes of 5 diverse classes to assemble an efficient team and to combine hundreds of skills and artifacts. Gather your own Knights of the Round Table and send them on knightly quests.
Yvain was known as one of the most daring knights of the Round Table in Britannia and his reputation hasn't changed in Avalon either. He was prone to find himself in the middle of the strangest adventures which earned him the nickname, the Knight of the Lion.
Sir Yvain Information
- Class: Marksman
- Morality: Neutral
- Traits: ???
- Vitality: 10
- Hit Points: 30
- Armour: 0
- Action Points: 8
- Base Damage: 8-11
- Block: 0%
- Physical Resistance: 0%
- Mental Resistance: 0%
- Injury Counter: 0
- Curse Counter: 2
Sir Yvain Skills
- Shoot: Ranged attack that deals 100% damage.
- Fleet Footed: Gains 1 movement AP every turn.
- Aimed Shot: A power ranged attack with 10 Armour Piercing that consumes all remaining AP. Deals 25% damage for every AP spent. It will deal 0% damage that cannot be blocked.
- Cover Expert: +10% damage dealt from cover.
- Scout: Discovers Hidden objects and enemies from +1 range. Gains 1 Movement AP each turn.
- Adrenaline: Gains 1 AP when killing an enemy.
- Ready: +20% Overwatch damage.
- T2 Skills
- T3 Skills
How to Recruit Sir Yvain
- In Early Access, Sir Yvain automatically joins the party after completing the second main quest, Among the Ruins in Kingstone.
Sir Yvain Biography
Yvain was known as one of the most daring knights of the Round Table in Britannia and his reputation hasn't changed in Avalon either. He was prone to find himself in the middle of the strangest adventures - one of those quests earned him the nickname "the knight of the lion", when he rescued a lion from a dragon, gaining a loyal companion for many years.
Still, for Yvain, the greatest danger has always been his inability to refuse the lure of romance, which frequently landed him in the most dangerous situations and sometimes had long-lasting consequences. Once he even lost his mind because of a noble lady and for months he was wandering the woods, raving like a madman, until he was cured by a powerful enchantress. He besieged castles, defeated monsters, and fought duels to save damsels in distress. And even today, he would do the same without any hesitation.
Notes & Tips
- Sir Yvain is one of the featured heroes in Early Access.