What should happen to Sir Kay?
What should happen to Sir Kay? is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
The Trails of the pitiful rebellion against my rule led back to Sir Kay, which was truly not a surprise, considering our conflicts in Britannia. What amazed me, though, was his boldness to admit his role in the conspiracy, claiming that he did everything for the throne. I appreciate that he was ready to stand up for his beliefs and risk his life for Camelot. He might be a more suitable member of the Round Table than I had thought.
How to Discover the What should happen to Sir Kay? Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: Treachery.
What should happen to Sir Kay? Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
What should happen to Sir Kay? Event Choices
- Punish Sir Kay and make him pay a hefty sum of gold as proof of repentance. This will decrease Sir Kay's loyalty by 2 but adds +200 gold.
- Let the affair slide. This will increase Sir Kay's loyalty by 2 but will decrease all of your Rightful Heroes' loyalty by 1.
What should happen to Sir Kay? Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.