Effects: Permanent injuries require 1 less round to Heal for this Hero.
Tough is a Trait (Personality Trait) in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Traits are the various personalities of the playable/recruitable Heroes of the game, these are additional and unique Passive Bonus Effect/s that a Hero can benefit either for themselves, for the team, or even towards providing support to the various Buildings within Camelot. Traits are permanent and cannot be changed.
Tough Trait Information
- Stat Type: Personality Trait
- Corresponding Hero: Sir Tristan
How to Find the Tough Trait
- The Tough Personality Trait can be found under Sir Tristan's profile.
- In order to view the Traits of your Heroes, you must be on the Adventure Map. Viewing the page of a Hero can only be done when you are not on a Mission. Simply click on the portrait icon of the Hero you want to view which is the list of "Active" members which is at the lower center of the screen, and hover your mouse on the indicated Trait to view its description or effect.
Tough Trait Tips & Notes
- Tough King Arthur: Knight's Tale Other Notes, Tips, & Trivia.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale All Traits|
Allegiance ♦ Ambitious ♦ Armor Tinker ♦ Artificer ♦ Baptized ♦ Beloved ♦ Bone Setter ♦ Contacts ♦ Covenant ♦ Defender of the Bridge ♦ Fast Learner ♦ Fast Metabolism ♦ Fellowship ♦ Humble ♦ Lost ♦ Mission-Conscious ♦ Mysticist ♦ Potion Brewer ♦ Progressive ♦ Raider ♦ Righteous ♦ Secure ♦ Sixth Sense ♦ Stubborn ♦ Talented ♦ Unpopular ♦ Veteran ♦ Wise
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!