The Henchman's Supplies
|Related Mission:||Beyond the Veil|
The Henchman's Supplies is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Of course you can. But please don't take our food. Sir Durwald would punish us.
How to Discover the The Henchman's Supplies Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- This event occurs when you approach the Henchman resting at Sir Durwald's camp during the Main Missions: Beyond the Veil.
The Henchman's Supplies Event Location
- This event takes place in: Crossroads
The Henchman's Supplies Event Choices
- (+1 Tyrant) Take what you want and rob them of their supplies.
- (+1 Rightful) Promise to not touch the supplies.
The Henchman's Supplies Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.