Sir Lanval's Fate
Sir Lanval's Fate is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
It's just an advice... Show some forgiveness and he shall be useful for the Round Table. We know that he is worthy.
How to Discover the Sir Lanval's Fate Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Defeat Sir Lanval in a duel during the Side Mission: Treachery.
Sir Lanval's Fate Event Location
- This event takes place in: Dungeons of Camelot
Sir Lanval's Fate Event Choices
- (+1 Tyrant) Kill Sir Lanval along with all his men.
- (+1 Rightful) Kill Sir Lanval but spare his men and let them serve Camelot.
- Give Sir Lanval a chance for a spot at the Round Table.
Sir Lanval's Fate Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!