Father Ryan's Decision
|Related Mission:||The Fisher King|
Father Ryan's Decision is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Liar! He is the Wounded King, the Keeper of the Grail, the last beacon of Christianity in this forsaken land.
How to Discover the Father Ryan's Decision Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- This event occurs during the Main Mission: The Fisher King.
Father Ryan's Decision Event Location
- This event takes place in: Castle Corbenic
Father Ryan's Decision Event Choices
- (+1 Christian) "He is not King Pellam anymore, but an abomination wearing his skin."
- (+1 Old Faith) "I know a false saint when I see one."
- (+1 Rightful) "I can't have a false king poisoning my kingdom."
- (+1 Tyrant) "I know something about magic as well. If I kill you, your spell will disappear."
Father Ryan's Decision Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!