Relic Sigil for Heavy Armour
Adjacent allies gain 1 Armour.
The last 2 Armour cannot be broken.
Dragonscale Sigil is an Armour in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Armour is categorized into three types, Light, Medium, and Heavy, and each weapon has a rarity of starting, common, uncommon, and rare. It is important to take note that various types of armor cannot be used by all Heroes, but it can only be equipped by certain Classes.
Dragonscale Sigil Information
- Sell Price: ??
- Armour Type: Relic Heavy Armour
- Armour Rarity: Rare
Dragonscale Sigil Class Requirement
Dragonscale Sigil can only be equipped by the following Classes:
Where to find Dragonscale Sigil
Note: Most Equipment and Items that are obtained as loot are acquired randomly, however, items obtained as rewards for completing a Mission aren't randomized.
- (Early Access) Obtained as a reward for completing the mission, Among the Ruins.
- Can be purchased from the Merchant building in Camelot for 187 Gold if it is available in the shop's inventory.
Dragonscale Sigil Notes & Tips
- This Armour Sigil was featured in Early Access.
- Dragonscale Sigil King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other Trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!